Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dirty Old Man

The following book is a true memoir of a young girl and her childhood struggles with abuse and a devious predator. This is a book you simply have to read!

"Monsters do exist, though many parents can't see them. I knew one called Bernie.
He groomed me and led me away from home."

It's been all over the news lately. Teenagers running away from home. Groomed and snatched from the nest by predators, before they get chance to spread their wings.

Regardless of culture or social class, it's happening everywhere; online, in schools, clubs and societies.

It happened to me, Moll.

This is my true story, a harrowing account of my stolen youth, and my journey to take it back. A story of the ones who overlooked my situation, and a story dedicated to those who made a difference to my life.

I lived in that squalid mobile home for two and a half years with my abuser. I even married him because I felt I had no way out. From the mind games of my father, to the open arms of Bernie, I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I was helpless for a short time, but never hopeless.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FCKGFMU
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00FCKGFMU?*Version*=1&*entries*=0



No comments:

Post a Comment